Sunday, August 29, 2010

One of my favorites

This past week I have been working on a new plarn purse.  It is a small one, but I've tried to be more creative with it.... and in turn, it has been taking me a long time.  I was really excited about it at first, but now I'm not sure I like it.  I just have to sew in the lining and then I'm done.  I will post it when it is finished.  I've sort of run out steam though. 

Feeling frustrated about all the time I took (or is that wasted?) I looked over some of the bags I've done.  Some of my earlier ones I can't see anyone buying.  But there are a few that I am happy with.  Like this one below.  It is one of my favorites.  I haven't posted it on Etsy as I need to save most of my bags for the Fall Bizarres I plan to go in with my neighbor. 


I am feeling a little uncertain about my creative abilities.  My insecurities have me visioning people smirking at my attempts to sell what I've made.  Yet, I remind myself that I love to crotchet and I love working with different materials.  It is a fun hobby and if worse comes to worse I will just be stuck with a life time supply of bags and purses!  :o)

I'm thinking of trying to make some small rugs next.  I've seen them done and they can turn out really nice.  I think I just need a break from my purse making!  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment