Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Latest Purse


This is my latest plarn purse creation.  It is smaller then most of the others I've made, but it probably took me the longest to make.  I created several pieces separately and sewed them together.  It is cute... but I guess I am a perfectionist...because I am not completely happy with it.  I've decided to step away from it for now and go back to it later.

I have also started my latest project.  A plarn rug.  I think it is going to take me more time to cut and loop together the plarn, then to crotchet.  That is if I end up with enough bags to finish the thing!  I'm quite certain it will take several hundred bags to complete!  it will be a heavy little floor rug that's for sure!  I'm in the early stages, but it is looking pretty cute.  I will post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment