Monday, August 23, 2010

Christmas Plarn Pattern

I don't know how many people are like me...I tend to start my Christmas shopping in the summer. I always plan to get it done by the end of October, which never happens of course!

In years past I have sewn sacks to use as "wrapping paper" for my gifts. I pick up Christmas themed material at fabric stores after the holidays (when it goes on sale). I've used buttons, zippers and ties to close the sacks. It is always fun to receive a sack "back" with a gift the following year. I love that my family and friends recycle them year after year.

This year (as I continue to work with plarn) I plan to make a few "plastic" sacks. I came across a cute pattern on-line and thought I would share it.

Look for it at myrecycledbags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment